Package wanted: lightflow (non-free)

Hi,

	is someone interested in packaging lightflow[1]?  It's an
impressive renderer, but has an even-worse-than-non-free license.
Whoever gets the author to change the license to something that can be
put _at least_ in non-free, gets my gratitude.  Whoever gets him to
change the license to something free, well, words aren't enough...

I think the current license is due to the fact that the software _is_
impressive (blows away Softimage, Wavefront and the like, alas, this
is no modeller) and the author knows it.  You've been warned.

(The author is 20 and italian and it looks like he likes Linux, maybe
some of the italian developers can get in touch with him...)

	Marcelo

[1] http://www.lightflowtech.com/