Unofficial Y2K update for slink.

I've made an apt-able repository containing the needed updates for slink
to eliminate the known y2k problems.
So far, the only package I know of with y2k problems with no fix is
nethack.

the corresponding sources.list line is:
deb http://www.debian.org/~vincent/ y2k-update main

Feedback (both positive/negative) is encouraged.

[overemphasize: This updates fixes the *KNOWN* y2k bugs in slink. Of
course if your system break even with these updates applied, you get to
keep the pieces...]

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:                                               GNOME : -