Re: ITP: libbusiness-ups-perl && libfile-counterfile-perl

Stephen Zander wrote:

> These two are support modules used by minivend (which I already ITP'd)
>
> Package: libbusiness-ups-perl
> Architecture: all
> Depends: ${perl:Depends}, libwww-perl
>  A way of sending four arguments to a module to get shipping charges
>  that can be used in, say, a CGI.

The Description line makes it sound like it's a perl interface to
a Uninterruptible Power Supply.

I see `shipping charges' in the extended description, so I assume
you mean United Parcel Service.  Please use the full name in the
short description to avoid confusion.
--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
    6623'rd GNU/Linux user at the Counter - http://counter.li.org/