cdecl/c++decl: different version?

I have a cdecl 2.5 by David Conrad, for c and c++:

NAME
        cdecl, c++decl - Compose C and C++ type declarations

I see that in cutils package there is cdecl 1.15 by Sandro Sigala for c only:

NAME
        cdecl - decode C type declarations

Seems that the first ones do the work of the second ones, but have several
other features.

I think that a package for the first one is bad. Could be incorporated in
cutils?

cdecl 2.5 is GPL and I found it in freshmeat. It should be also in devel/lang/c
directory of sunsite.

bye
Christian

---
   Christian Surchi, csurchi@mclink.it, www.firenze.linux.it/~csurchi
  PGP fingerprint = 05 CE 0B BE BF FC B6 14  53 CA C7 8E AE 3A F2 6A
  GPG fingerprint = D1E2 9A9D 1712 0E94 8671  834E 0CFF 30E1 2625 7B68
Civilization, as we know it, will end sometime this evening.
See SYSNOTE tomorrow for more information.