ITP: archimedes (XFMail successor)

Hi!

I intent to package Archimedes. It is not available yet,
but it will.

If you are interested in what it is you might want to
read this posting from the XFMail mailinglist:

As of 1.4.2, I will no longer be supporting XFMail.  If a major NEW bug
is found I will correct it and release a new version.

Now you might be asking where does this leave the users of XFMail.  You
are not out to dry.  With the new work that I have done on the core
and the continuing work on the GUI interface, we are launching a
new product.  Archimedes.  We have also moved over to VA Linux System's
new site http://www.sourceforge.net.  I invite you to make this a
peaceful switch over to Archimedes.  VA Systems has provided the
OpenSource community with a great site for developers.  These
tools include bug tracking, cvs support, free web/ftp space, ect.  We also
have two new mailing lists setup.  archimedes-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
and archimedes-bugs@lists.sourceforge.net.  Work will continue on this
new project with the newly formed development team.  Come join us on
this exciting new project.

Chris Freeze <cfreeze@mystic.cs.clemson.edu>

archimedes.sourceforge.net is in DNS, but there
are no pages yet.

     bye
       Florian

--