Re: ITP: Debian History

On Tue, Nov 09, 1999 at 10:21:48AM -0500, Clint Adams wrote:
> > Not to me. Nothing says that it should be easier to find things in
> > Optional than Extra. The idea is just that there's no reason to
> > browse extra unless you're looking for something specific. If
>
> And why would you want a Debian history package unless you were
> looking for it specifically?

Because it's interesting data about Debian. I, for one, would pull
it out if I was browsing through packages and came upon it. It's something
of general interest, just like the packages in optional, not of specialized
interest like things in extra.

[BTW: please don't cc me on debian-devel. Thanks.]
--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org