Re: new menu section for file/disk related programs

Josip Rodin <jrodin@public.srce.hr> writes:

> And if we choose "Apps/Browser", then we could add all those 15 web browsers
> to it :) to share the load with "Apps/Net".

I like Apps/Browser.  In fact, I proposed just that a while back, but
that was before the menu policy re-org, and I ran up against the old
it's-too-much-hassle-to-make-one-small-change issue that the menu
policy re-org was intended to address, and I never got around to
reproposing it.

Josip, if you want to make a quick formal policy proposal to include
Apps/Browser, I'll second.