Seismic Unix

Hi *,

I am the administrator of a pc lab in our university. We are using a
program known as Seismic Unix.

This is the reason why I would like to make a package of it. Problem
is - the license forbids selling the package:

    The simple repackaging and selling of the SU package as is, is
    expressly forbidden without the prior written permission of the
    Colorado School of Mines.  Any such arrangement will carry the
    restriction that only a modest profit above reproduction charges may
    be realized by the reproducer.

The license otherwise perfectly meets the DFSG.

Now I would like to ask if somebody wanted to package it and already
contacted upstream about this.

Thanks
	Torsten