Re: Release-critical Bugreport for November 5, 1999

> > > Package: lha (non-free)
> > > Maintainer: Steve McIntyre <stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk>
> > >   48748  lha has no license
> >
> > Can't we remove the package if we don't get a proper license for it?
>
> lha is fairly old. i have some doubts that we can find upstream maintainers
> to give it a proper license :-(

Does lha really not have a license or was it just not included in the deb?  I have the original gz file around here somewhere and all the text is in Japanese.  I just wanted to point out that the developer of lha is japanese and for the most part all the lha releases were japanese language only for the documentation, in case someone may have overlooked that fact.

Thanks,

Chris