Intent to Adopt: cgiwrap (all non-wishlist bugs fixed; new vers GPL.)

Please Note: I am -not- subscribed to devel presently. Please cc: me
(mailto:jim@laney.edu) if appropriate. Thanks.

Hi,

I want to adopt cgiwrap if no one else is interested in it. I have fixed
all non-wishlist items, did a whole new packaging of the new version (taking
many small pieces of the packaging from Karl's work), and moved it to main
inasmuch as cgiwrap is GPL as of this version.

I jumped the gun a bit, forgetting to set the version to -0.1 instead of -1,
and the package was uploaded to Incoming 10 mins after freeze.

To Release mgr: could you see your way clear to let the package in? Everything
seems to work.

-Jim

---
Jim Lynch       Finger for pgp key