Re: Thwarting Policy via BTS

Let me also just ask you this simple question:

  Where in any official Debian policy, packaging, or developer's guide
  do you find the rule or guideline that permits you to do what you
  have done?

In fact, as I pointed out before, the rules explicitly prohibit what
you have done.

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@complete.org |
The 850,133rd digit of pi is 6.