Re: equivalent of *BSD's 'make world' in debian?

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Brent Verner wrote:

> on the same note, is there some way of making a debian CD with
> pentium optimizations? i'd really like one of those to install
> my next boxen from.

There is a package called pentium-builder which uses some wrapper scripts
on gcc and enable pentium optimizations. After installing this
package,whatever you "make" will be optimized for pentium(correct me if I
am wrong).

Ramakrishnan M
--
Men are born ignorant, not stupid; they are made stupid by education.
							 --Bertrand Russell