Re: The freeze, Nethack, and Y2K compliance

Peter Makholm <peter@makholm.net> writes:

> Jason Henry Parker <jasonp@uq.net.au> writes:
>
> > Bear in mind that Slash'em has already fixed this bug, you may get
> > some mileage from mailing the author of the patch for it (kevin hugo,
> > <hugo@cae.wisc.edu>).
>
> I think Kevin is netdead. I remember he signed off slashem develoment
> sometime in august.

Indeed.  However, Kevin is undoubtedly the best port of call when it
comes to getting Debian's NetHack binary Y2k-compliant, since he wrote
the only patch I know of that fixes the problem.

jason
--
``If remarks are passed that are unpleasant in the instant, you   ____
will see that context can make them something between droll and   \ _/__