Re: The freeze, Nethack, and Y2K compliance
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: The freeze, Nethack, and Y2K compliance
- From: Peter Makholm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 01 Nov 1999 10:14:11 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: Jason Henry Parker's message of "30 Oct 1999 12:02:50 +1000"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <19991030024736.K2612@ulysses.dhis.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jason Henry Parker <email@example.com> writes:
> Bear in mind that Slash'em has already fixed this bug, you may get
> some mileage from mailing the author of the patch for it (kevin hugo,
I think Kevin is netdead. I remember he signed off slashem develoment
sometime in august.
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.
-- Isaac Asimov, "The Dead Past"