Re: ITP: qvwm and qvbanner

> > Please try to support the "x-window-manager" alternative and virtual
> > package.
> >
> > See the twm package for an example.
>
> Hmm, dunno how much of that is supported. It registers itself to
> /etc/X11/window-managers and understands the debian menu system.

How much of that is supported?  Well, a virtual package is supported by
dpkg, natch.

The alternative is supported by the alternatives mechanism and the fact
that symlinks are followed.

For implementation details, look at a stock /etc/X11/Xsession from a recent
xfree86-common package.

> PS: Is there any window manager feature qvwm doesn´t have?

I'm sure there are lots.  What do you mean by this question?

--
G. Branden Robinson              |
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   Never attribute to malice that which can