Re: ITP: qvwm and qvbanner

Branden Robinson <branden@ecn.purdue.edu> writes:

> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 02:49:01AM +0900, Shuichi OONO wrote:
> > I intent to package qvwm and qvbanner, which is a Windows 95/98/NT
> > like window manager for X Window System.

Falk Hueffner is working on qvwm for Debian. He told me that he would
upload it soon.

> Please try to support the "x-window-manager" alternative and virtual
> package.
>
> See the twm package for an example.

Hmm, dunno how much of that is supported. It registers itself to
/etc/X11/window-managers and understands the debian menu system.

May the Source be with you.
			Goswin

PS: Is there any window manager feature qvwm doesn´t have?