Re: Name clash lsh

On Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 08:43:30PM +0200, Christian Kurz wrote:
> I'm still intersted in packaging lsh, the free secure shell for Debian,
> but I need still a solution for the name clash.

I suggest the existing lsh goes out of the way and finds another name.

> So if we don't find one
> soon, I will remove my ITP and somebody else can take it over.

Please don't. We won't throw the tovel over trivialities, will we?

> And I send a mail to the maintainer of lsh, the baby shell,
> about this issue, but got no reply until today.

Give him a bit more time, and if he still does not react, make a NMU
renaming lsh to something else. Then the way is free for lsh.

Thanks,
Marcus

PS: I know how frustrating it is if nothing seems to happen.
Please don't get discouraged.