Name clash lsh

Hi,

I'm still intersted in packaging lsh, the free secure shell for Debian,
but I need still a solution for the name clash. So if we don't find one
soon, I will remove my ITP and somebody else can take it over. I asked
on irc and on this list and nobody stepped up and suggested a good
solution. And I send a mail to the maintainer of lsh, the baby shell,
about this issue, but got no reply until today. As I'm fed up with this,
I'm considering stopping my ITP and working more on QA.

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *