Re: Name clash lsh

On Fri, 22 October 1999 22:34:10 +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> > I'm still intersted in packaging lsh, the free secure shell for Debian,
> > but I need still a solution for the name clash.
> I suggest the existing lsh goes out of the way and finds another name.

I never even touched lsh and just had a look at the
changelog. The last change was FHS compliance, the last
change before that was in March 1998 (oops).

> > And I send a mail to the maintainer of lsh, the baby shell,
> > about this issue, but got no reply until today.

That is Joey Hess, right? Cc'ed him.
Joey, can give some comment about that?

Thanks,
Alexander

--
Gott hat dir ein Gesicht geschenkt, Laecheln musst du selber.
Alexander Koch - <>< - WWJD - aka Efraim - PGP 0xE7694969 - ARGH-RIPE