Re: Intent package mule2 and custom-mule (Important for emacs (lisp) package maintainers)

Fumitoshi UKAI <ukai@debian.or.jp> writes:

> What do you think about emacs19? emacs19 is old and obsolate editor,
> isn't it?

Why do we keep old emacsen around?

I see _four_ major versions of emacs in the archieve FSF 19-20 and X
20-21. One of each must be enough (with additional enhancements).

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.