Re: Shrink-Wrapped Debian?

Peter S Galbraith <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca> writes:

> Are you planning to package this book for Debian?
> Seems like a good thing to have in the distribution.
> We already have a few books packaged, but this one seems very
> good to have.

It seems somewhat interesting but I don't know if we really need it to
bloat the distribution.  For one, the book is availble online already.
For two, it has significant overlap (and is inferior to, IMHO) other
existing Debian documentation, such as the install manual.  Lastly, it
is completely i386-centric.

I mean, it seems like an okay book, but I don't know why there needs
to be a package of it.