Re: Background images.. propaganda package?

Ok... im new to the list, i didnt realise size was a big issue, maybe
something
could still be worked out.

In retrospect i agree with you 26MB is pretty huge for images that only
one of which is used at a time.

What about agreeing to make a size limited package, for example each
propoganda package is between 1 and 4 MB, maybe just one of the packages.

It doesnt have to be propaganda images, but it would be good to have some
general images rather than just window manager or theme specific stuff.