Re: sash

On Sat, Sep 25, 1999 at 01:27:51PM +0200, Marek Habersack wrote:
> The proposal, as I can see it, is to write a PAM module that could
> be added to /etc/pam.d/passwd to ask whether the just-changed root
> password should be cloned into the sashroot account. And that's a
> really elegant and clean solution, IMHO.

If someone wants to write such a module, I'd be more than happy
to include it in the sash package.

Aside: currently sashroot is optional, and I also offer the option to
change sashroot's password every time sash is reconfigured.  Other options
include the option to set root's password to be sash and the option to
not touch the password file at all.  I agree that a pam solution would
be elegant, but at the moment it's not an urgent thing for me.

--
Raul