Expired Bugs

Well..  as of the past few days.. expired bugs are archived instead of
deleted.  Now... from the main bug page... you can request these bugs by
either the bug number, or by package name.

For the time being, there is also a list of packages with entries into the
archive.. also linked from the main bug page...

Soon, I'll have to clean up the changes, document so that I can cut a deb
to upload...