Re: ProFTPd being lame

* "Raul" == Raul Miller <raul@usatoday.com> wrote:

Raul> On Sat, Sep 18, 1999 at 04:21:34PM -0700, Robert Stone wrote:
>> Virtualhosting in proftpd is far easier than with wu-ftpd. As it
>> stands now, I don't believe any debian ftp server supports virtual
>> anon ftp sites as provided besides proftpd.

Raul> roxen does.

I use Roxen exclusively as a httpd where I have a say on the matter,
but it is mainly a httpd, and lacks configuration features (like
chrooting some selected users into different roots) I use with
proftpd, although I have a *very* small host, no virtual hosting etc.

Go, Roxen, go as a httpd, but for ftpd, I prefer proftpd.

Ciao,
	Martin