Re: Deficiencies in Debian

Martin Schulze wrote:
> Well, if so, then only slowly.  Joey's work on slink floppies doesn't
> help as long he's not working on the potato branch.  Except for that
> only porters are working on boot-floppies.  When I tried to work on
> it 2-3 months ago, I wasn't even able to compile it.  Lead is missing,
> Enrique switched to pointerize, then went into the void.

I talked to a porter who's familair with the new tree, and was able to
quickly come up some problems still present in the new boot floppies tree
that I know how to address since I delt with them already.

But don't worry, you've killed all desire I have to work on boot floppies or
a stable update right now. I have more far-reaching things to do, like
debconf.

--
see shy jo