Re: Deficiencies in Debian

On Sun, 12 Sep 1999, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> Someone needs to stand up and take responsibility for this whole thing and
> just dictate what we are going to do [by vote, by fiat, whatever].

Sorry; this is an ultimately dumb newbie question, but... who *is*
in charge?  I see lots of developers talking amongst themselves,
but where is the central team who tell the developers what to do?
Where's Ian Murdock?  What happened to Ian Jackson (who wrote many
of the manuals)?

--
Chris <chris@fluff.org>                         ( http://www.fluff.org/chris )