Re: ITP: purity-offensive

On Sun, Sep 12, 1999 at 07:00:49PM -0400, Branden Robinson wrote:
> If somebody objects to our product, they can return it to the vendor for a
> refund (or simply delete it if they downloaded it from us).  We're not
> cramming the dynamic linker down anyone's throat, let alone some corny
> peripheral piece of software like the purity test.

Actually, I'm curious to know why something that is not software
and is not technical documentation is packaged at all -- presumably
there is a viewer for this stuff which is why it's being packed.

Otherwise, I intend to make a new package called "misc-webpages"
where I will package any crappy web page I feel like, even though it has
nothing to do with Debian.

cheers,
Hamish
--