Re: ITP: purity-offensive

On Sat, Sep 11, 1999 at 10:52:47PM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> I'm going to package the sex related purity tests non included in the
> purity package.

What?  You mean the existing purity package has no "sex-related" questions?

What, then, pray tell, is the point?

Isn't the whole purity test supposed to be offensive to prudes from start
to finish?

I say merge that offensive right in to the real package.

If anybody gives you any static, send 'em to IRC, and tell them to talk to
Overfiend about how "offensive" packages should be handled in Debian.

Please consider using the Debian treasury as a legal defense fund for me
after I am charged with murder by tongue-lashing.

We should not let thought police into our distribution.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |   The errors of great men are venerable
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   because they are more fruitful than the