Re: how to make Debian less fragile (long and philosophical)

I'm talking about the i386 FreeBSD ls, that's my reference point for
saying statics don't really cost that much, since BSD has all of /bin
static and it doesn't really cost anything. But as many people have
pointed out, glibc seems to produce larger binareis, and the BSD utilities
are a lot less featurefull than the GNU versions--so the GNU/linux
versions will be larger.

Justin