Re: how to make Debian less fragile (long and philosophical)

You're right. I didn't just forget to mention that, I completely
forgot about it.

How much bigger is this going to make them? 10-20%? I still think
on a server it is a trivial amount of space, but it might matter
on a desktop system.

Justin