Re: NO! (Was: Re: Corel/Debian Linux Installer)

On Mon, 16 Aug 1999, tony mancill wrote:

> I guess that we need to decide on 3 (or more?) different profiles for
> the install.
I really don't have so mauch expieriences in partitioning harddisks
as the people which talked in this thread.  But in my humble
opinion the fact that WE NEED PROFILES is very importand.

So what about this plan:

1) Define some (3-5) profiles.
2) Ask developers who think they fullfil one profile about
   their partitioning.
3) Try to find a *formula* which is dependend from disk size and memory
   to get right partitioning.

Kind regards

     Andreas.