Re: I'd like to coordinate a major update of stable

On Thu, Aug 12, 1999 at 12:49:48PM +0200, Paul Seelig wrote:
>            Feeling really glad about this initiative, P. *8^)

I do too and I would love to see a stable-current dist alongside stable and
unstable in the future. So far the only problem mentioned was that developers
don't always have a slink machine handy to compile the packages. So how about
a machine on the net, like master.debian.org ?

Sarel Botha          |     Computer &           | +27 341 81341
(sjb@dundee.lia.net) |        Accounting        | BOX 2065, Dundee