Re: I'd like to coordinate a major update of stable

On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, Oliver Elphick wrote:

> No doubt the floodgates will open for many more such requests!

I'd like to see the current teTeX from potato and the current GNOME
stuff as well.  In fact i'd like to see a largely updated slink on the
application specific side based on the same system library basis as the
released slink version in order to keep it compatible.  This would be what
i'd consider user oriented and/or user friendly and would be really
helpful for those who don't dare nor want to upgrade to "unstable".

           Feeling really glad about this initiative, P. *8^)
--
Please always reply to "Paul Seelig <pseelig@mail.uni-mainz.de>"