Re: Dependency Bugs in Debian Packages

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@iki.fi> writes:

> On Sun, Aug 08, 1999 at 02:51:05PM -0700, Darren O. Benham wrote:
> > These packages should probably be removed from the hurd port until dict and
> > dictd are ported..
>
> How?  The packages are arch-all.

     I expect to upload all the dict-* dictionaries before the freeze
with the recommendations of dict and dictd changed to suggests.  This
is because of the evil way dselect treats recommends, but will
eliminate these specific "dependency" bugs.

Bob
--
   _
  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard    <hilliard@flinet.com>