Re: Unsupported Debian [was: Re: [New maintainer] Working for De

On Mon, Aug 09, 1999 at 02:16:51AM -0700, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> This is very rough and just outlines some of what I see as the main problems;
> feel free to point out any others.  Also, I'm not necessarily saying that
> apt-get is the perfect tool for everything discussed above; another special
> purpose tool, maybe a wrapper around apt-get source, might be a better way to
> do some of this.

I'm using apt 0.3.6 on my slink box. The package built without any problems.
If anyone wants to put it up somewhere I can send it to them.

Sarel Botha          |     Computer &           | +27 341 81341
(sjb@dundee.lia.net) |        Accounting        | BOX 2065, Dundee