free multi platform editor (linux, dos, os9, ...)

Hallo,

I want to offer my multi platform editor "mbedit" for your
distributions. SuSE has included it since 1997 and I would appreciate to
see it in other distributions as well.

It is available in source code under the GNU Public License conditions.
You can download the software from my private home page:

http://home.t-online.de/home/braun-m

Just click on "Download Software" and "Complete Source Code".

If you are not interested, please let me know.

Regards, Michael Braun
--

| Michael Braun             |         Tel.          e-mail             |