Re: Proposal: Network configuration file format

Steve Przepiora wrote:

> > > I've been reading all of this (I'm the isdnutils maintainer),
> > > unfortunately not paying all that much attention until I saw ISDN being
> > > mentioned. I'm all for adding ISDN to the network configuration scheme,
> what about cable modems?
I have absolutely no knowledge about cable modems, but if you could tell
me the commands to set it up, it could be integrated into the system
too. I would like to use Anthony's .defn files for that purpose so
everybody can extend the system (his idea is an excellent one !! ).

Rene