Re: Debian Xconfigurator?

On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Andrew Pimlott wrote:

> Neither do I, and I wish I could find some.  The formula for modelines that
> actually come out looking right seems to be a jealously guarded secret.
> What club do you have to join to get this information?

The file is VideoModes.doc by Eric Raymond.
On my system it is here - /usr/doc/X11.xbase-old/VideoModes.doc
I don't know if it is still in the xbase package (isn't that package
wiped?)

Either way, I'm sure you can find it now that you know the filename.
--
  Marques Johansson
displague@linuxfan.com

Warning! This not checked for grammer or speling. You figure it out!