Re: ITP exscan and penguineyes and RFP srp (New Intents added and old one revoked)
- To: Debian Developers <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: ITP exscan and penguineyes and RFP srp (New Intents added and old one revoked)
- From: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 12:39:17 -0700
- Message-id: <19990802123917.A23920@kitenet.net>
- Mail-followup-to: Debian Developers <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <19990727131803.N852@justice.loyola.edu>; from Michael Stone on Tue, Jul 27, 1999 at 01:18:03PM -0400
- References: <19990723194705.C7293@jupiter.rhein-neckar.de> <E1197WX-0002q3-00@night> <19990727131803.N852@justice.loyola.edu>
Michael Stone wrote:
> I think there are going to be a lot more people looking for lsh the
> free ssh than lsh the dos compatability shell.
Yes, there certianly will be. The problem is that if the current lsh is
renamed and psst takes its place, then anyone who currently has lsh
installed and actually uses it will suddently find theri shell vanishes.
That's not very nice.
see shy jo