Re: Out of sync mirrors

On Fri, Jul 23, 1999 at 09:37:41AM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
[snip]

I'd just like to say "thanks" to Phil for his site which is my #2 site.

Unfortunately, my #1 site (sunsite.org.uk) has dissappeared for several weeks.

Considering that IIRC it is the largest site outside the US, I've seen
_very_ _very_ little comment. So I thought I'd ask - anyone know what's
going on with it???

(a perplexed) Adrian

[yes, "per" not "multi"]

email: adrian.bridgett@iname.com,    http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Avoid tiresome goat sacrifices  -=-  use Debian Linux http://www.debian.org