Re: Out of sync mirrors

Petr Cech <cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> writes:

> HI,
> is itr my imagination, or last two days the mirrors are not in a good shape?
> I checked debian.midro.net, ftp.de.debian.org, saens, debian.hands.com

debian.hands.com had a bit of a disk space dearth (which has since
been beaten into submission) which probably didn't help.

Having said that, it doesn't look like I've received the push since
20th, so the disk space problem probably isn't the primary cause.

I'll give it a kick now

BTW The websync push hasn't run for over a day.

Cheers, Phil.