Re: Out of sync mirrors

On Fri, Jul 23, 1999 at 07:44:08PM +0100, Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> I'd just like to say "thanks" to Phil for his site which is my #2 site.
Likewise, though it must be taking a hammering...

> Unfortunately, my #1 site (sunsite.org.uk) has dissappeared for several weeks.
>
> Considering that IIRC it is the largest site outside the US, I've seen
> _very_ _very_ little comment. So I thought I'd ask - anyone know what's
> going on with it???
FTP is back again. It went down because of a hardware failure IIRC. Search
around on www.doc.ic.ac.uk for news.

(Actually, I just did it: http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/csg/news/log.html)

It's surprising how hard it's been to find out what's going on :)

Ben

--
+-----Ben Bell - "A song, a perl script and the occasional silly sig.-----+
  ///      email: bjb@deus.net            www: http://www.deus.net/~bjb/