Re: Too much is too much: One month in Incoming

> Nothing. They're simply too busy. And the rest of us can do nothing else
> but - wait.

This is something I've never understood about debian. If the admin team
is too busy, why don't they expand the team? There are more developers
(and more packages) all the time, so it's not surprising they can't
keep up...why not get some help? This applies to the new maintainer
thread as well. Bottlenecks like this hurt the distribution; I think it
would be in the distribution's best interest to deal with them.

Cheers,
 -r

--
Ralph_Giles@sfu.ca