Re: ash vs. bash

On Sat, Jul 24, 1999 at 07:30:58PM -0400, Michael Stone wrote:

 >No. It is enough that /bin/sh exists; there is no reason for bash to go
 >messing with it. If I change it, the system should assume that I know
 >what I'm doing and shouldn't second guess me.

Hmm ... I see your point and I think you are right. If /bin/sh already exists
it should be left alone, and this could be the easiest way out.

bye
--
Carlo Strozzi       PGP Public Key fingerprint :
ED 4A 7A 6C 88 66 1B 34  06 14 FC 2E C7 EA F2 EE

Against software patents:
http://www.freepatents.org - http://no-patents.prosa.it