Re: PfP (=Plea for a promoter) ude/uwm

On 99-07-24 Stephan Helma wrote:
> Is there a developer who wants to take me under her/his wings until my
> application will be processed. (It looks like that I would become the
> first official debian maintainer in lovely Austria!)

Well, if nobody else has stepped forward as promoter, I would like to
help you until the application has been processed. If you are
interested, write a personal mail to me.

Cheers
       Christian

P.S.: You can write the personal mail in German.
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*         Use Debian - a free Operating System for your PC         *