PfP (=Plea for a promoter) ude/uwm

Is there a developer who wants to take me under her/his wings until my
application will be processed. (It looks like that I would become the
first official debian maintainer in lovely Austria!)

I have just finished a new set of packages and they can be found on
ude's website
	http://www.ude.org
in the download area.

The most recent version is 0.2.5-2 but it could take some time
(usually about one day) to be put on the web (Jan who maintains the
page is a busy person like all of us :).

What the hell is ude/uwm:
 (from the original documentation)

 Well, the idea of uwm is very simple: Make work under X more
 productive and (after a little bit of training) more
 intuitive. Developing uwm I did (and still do) not try to copy the
 look and feel of other window managers for the ude-wm just because
 everyone knows this. If I wanted to do this it would have been much
 easier to make fvwm fit to our needs. What I wanted to do was just
 using my impressions of other different GUIs and my experience
 working with them to create a more practical and agreeable one. And
 once you are used to the title bar-less layout of uwm you will not
 want to miss it anymore (I hope).

Hoping to find a sponsor

Stephan

--
Stephan Helma
Department of Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer

Tel.: +43 (1) 58801-32226
Fax.: +43 (1) 58801-32299
Mail @work:   shelma@hp.fluid.tuwien.ac.at
     private: s.p.helma@gmx.net