IHP: gatos (ATI All-in-Wonder vidcap suite)

 Package: gatos
 Version: 0.0.4-1
 Section: misc
  The General ATI TV and Overlay Software (GATOS) suite for
  capturing video.  This package does not require kernel
  patches, and includes:
  .
    * xatitv: GUI TV-in-a-window application
        GUI access to all GATOS functionality, save tv-out.
    * atitv: Simple text-mode program
         Basic functionality to record video and toggle tv-out.
    * atitoppm:
    * atitogif:
    * atitojpg:
         YUV conversion utilities
    * yuvsum: video field to frame converter
    * atisplit: YUV conversion to ucbmpeg
         This splits the output file for MPEG encoding.

		netgod

<epsasnova> I think that we should lure Alan Cox into the debian fold
            with the promise of alluring sex with nubile girls on our
            private Texas compound, which doubles as a high-powered
            marijuana farm.