Re: [New maintainer] Working for Debian and becoming a registered Debian developer

On Fri, Jul 23, 1999 at 12:05:49PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Yes, when I launched this thread I only wanted to hear about future
> maintainers interested by this solution.

As an interested maybe-to-be maintainer I think this sponsoring
system sounds good. It kind of makes you interact with other
developers and get "in" in the every-day maintaining.
Just being able to say "Hey mom! They say I'm a Debian developer now!"
doesn't really mean you're part of the community.

    Panu

--
   Panu Hällfors, panupa@iki.fi
    http://www.iki.fi/panupa/