Re: too much for an NMU?

Le Sat, Jul 24, 1999 at 10:55:43AM +0000, Alexander Koch écrivait:
> Just about yesterday he answered me because of the mrtg package
> and I was surprised you NMU'ed it since I sent him a diff because
> I did not really want to NMU it.
>
> He is most certainly alive and kicking and will package the GD
> stuff RSN he told me.

Really, I've sent a mail 3 weeks ago asking packages to be updated. No
response. I've sent a mail do debian-devel-announce. No response. I've
filled important bugs reports, no response. I've done NMU and sent
patchs. No response.

What should I think after that ? If you look at the list of bugs
from Dermot, there are around 50 bugs and some of them are quite easy to
fix. Most of the time, there's no response from the maintainer in th BTS

> No... mrtg is even out of date again since 2.8.4 is out already.

We had 2.5.4c with knowns bugs that have been corrected upstream.
Frankly he could have updated it ages ago ...

Cheers,
--
Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/